Welcome to the Stanford National Forensic Institute
The Stanford National Forensic Institute is a national caliber summer speech & debate program teaching speech, debate and public speaking, held at Stanford University since 1990.
It's not too late to join us for summer 2016!
- Public Speaking: July 24–30, July 31–August 6, August 7–13
- Policy Debate: July 10–23, July 10–July 30, July 10–August 6 & July 30–August 6
- Lincoln Douglas: July 17–30, July 17–August 6 & July 30–August 6
- Parliamentary Debate: July 24–30, July 24–August 6, July 31–August 6, August 1–13 & August 7–13
- Public Forum: July 17–30, July 17–August 6 & July 30–August 6
- Individual Events: July 17–July 30 & July 17–August 6
- Congressional Debate: July 17–30
- Middle School Speech & Debate: July 30–August 6, July 30–August 13 & August 7–13
- Coaches Institute: July 17–23
"I learned more at this camp than I did during the
entire school year."
-- Justin Mardjuki
previous SNFI Participant
For more information on the different debate formats and assistance in selecting the right summer program for your academic and competitive goals, please visit our guide on How to Select the Right Program
To learn more about the academic skills developed and career traits honed within debate, please visit our Why Debate? page.